Friday, November 10, 2006

And another thing.......

Considering the amount of baseball hat wearing cocks that drive those ridiculous Novas and Citroen ZXs, you know the ones with exhaust pipes the size of dustbins and no suspension travel so that they grind their sumps whenever they go over anything as big as a frozen pea, with no insurance, tax etc, anyway they drive them for no reason at all.

Their journeys are not essential, in fact their trips, driving as if stolen, oh! maybe they are, are downright dangerous.

It is their very existance that has convinced me that if my family has to share the same roads as these t*ssers, I have to give them the best protection that I can afford.

A FUCK OFF BIG 4x4!!!!!!

There you go green activists, sort that lot out. Get the police back on the roads and maybe you will save the planet that way. I'll tell you this, you'll get a lot more support. EVEN FROM ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home